Old July 9th 05, 09:04 PM
C.H.

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 12:31:48 +0000, 223rem wrote:

> N8N wrote:
>>

>> Same way that Civics are riced - ugly rims, fartpipe exhausts, and tacky
>> body mods. Don't see as many 350Z's done up like that but there are a
>> good number floating around here. Need has nothing to do with it and
>> bad taste apparently knows no boundaries.
>>

> I thought the idea of 'ricing' was to make a slow car look 'fast'. The
> 350Z is pretty fast, and looks fast already.

There are still a lot of ricers, who want to make this moderately fast and
moderately fast looking car look faster. Parkbench spoilers are common and
just about every 350Z I see has at least two huge fart cannons under its
rear bumper, some even have four. The corresponding farting sound makes
them all the more ridiculous.

Chris