Old January 9th 05, 06:29 PM
rw

2.3Sleeper wrote:
> Everything you need can be bought off of eBay and at a hardware store. Very
> little investment for a decent turn-around if you find the right person.
>
> Keep in mind, it is legal to make it in the state of Oklahoma, but illegal
> to sell it without a tax stamp. Go see the ABLE commission and the OTC for
> those.

By federal law, you cannot produce spirits legally in Oklahoma or
anywhere else in the US, whether for personal consumption or sale,
without jumping through some VERY high federal hoops and spending a
great deal of money. See the ATF FAQ:

http://www.atf.gov/alcohol/info/faq/genalcohol.htm#g1

Producing beer and wine for personal consumption is OK, subject to some
fairly liberal restrictions.