Old January 7th 05, 11:15 PM
2.3Sleeper

Everything you need can be bought off of eBay and at a hardware store. Very
little investment for a decent turn-around if you find the right person.

Keep in mind, it is legal to make it in the state of Oklahoma, but illegal
to sell it without a tax stamp. Go see the ABLE commission and the OTC for
those.

Don Manning