Old December 30th 04, 03:28 AM
aarcuda69062

In article >,
"Glen Cooper" > wrote:

> If I replace the sensor it will work for days or a week, (SES will go out).
> If the pole fell off it would show up [right away ?] as a code 41 after
> sensor replacement. It also starts fine hot or cold and accelerates even
> with the hard code 41 set. HC and CO are high.

At almost 10% CO, this thing should be setting a code 45 for rich
fuel mixture...

> The code 41 is what gets me. Could this cause high emissions while not
> effecting performance? I'm still pulling my hair out, going bald now!

Are you certain that it's actually setting a code 41?

What method is being used to retrieve trouble codes?

Has this thing been scanned?
What is the O2 sensor voltage
What are the fuel trim numbers (block learn and integrator)?