Old February 1st 05, 05:18 AM
Eduardo K.

In article outautos.com>,
dalerbaker > wrote:
> I have a 93 jetta 2.0Ltr and no manuale and am unable to get one shipped
>down as of yet and would very much appreciate some help. What please is
>the plug gap setting/cylinder order and firing order/ignition timming.
>Also i have bought a new cam timing belt and asociated parts ie water pump
>tension pully and wish to retard the cam timing gear by one tooth, but dont
>know if this would be a clockwise or anti clockwise move. sure could use
>the help from some one, thanks

Does you car have a MAF (check if near the airfilter there is an
electric plug). 93 is a strange year, but from 94 on, all Jettas and
Golfs sold south of the border were Digifant and not Motronic, so
any advise gotten here would be at least somewhat incorrect.

I have a 95 Golf and speak spanish.

--
Eduardo K. |
http://e.nn.cl | for nothing left to lose.