Old February 1st 05, 02:17 AM
Defiant

SVTKate wrote:

On the "door sill" ?
Do you mean part you step over, or where the door latch is (and all the other vehicle information is given)?

where you step over to get in the car there is a plate that has SVT on it, on the drivers side anyway.
kinda confused me there hadn't seen that one before,this car is very nice. here's a link to the car.
http://www.getauto.com/cardetail.html?vin=1FAFP45X13F375437&searchCriteri a=BROWSEPROCESS|yes/COUNTY|/DEALER_ID|25259/DESIRED_PAGE|3/DISTANCE|/FROM_YEAR|/HIGH_PRICE|/KEYWORDS|/LOW_PRICE|/MAKE|/MAKE_ID|/MODEL|/SORT|YEAR/STATE|/TO_YEAR|/WHICHWAY|DESC/YEAR|/YEAR_MATCH|/ZIP_CODE|

Defiant