Old March 6th 05, 06:41 PM
pw

>Brrrrr wrote:
>> pw wrote:
>>> It says it on the box, but not on the wheel. All it says is

>MOMO
>>> Racing.

>> It says Force on the label on the bottom but it doesn't have

>> because Logitech doesn't make a non FF 'MOMO Racing' wheel.

>Make
>> sure lwemon.exe is running using Task Manager and make sure FF
>> is turned on in the Profiler; check Edit>'Specific Game
>> Settings...' and Options.
>>
>> Do both lights on the front of the wheel turn green when a

>game
>> is loaded?

>Also run dxdiag.exe (in System32 folder) and check that the
>WmJoyFrc.dll driver is installed. You could also try another USB
>port.
>>

>> brrrr

All of a sudden in NSR I felt a little force when I hit the wall.
Nothing like I used to feel in NR2003 with my MS Sidewinder FF wheel.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble getting NR2003 (in addition to the
MS Wheel) to run again so I can't compare the wheels.

Thanks again!

>>> I can't get Force Feedback to work in either NR2003 (the

>option is
>>> grayed out) or NSR!! I have tried Larry's and Smokin' Bob's
>>> suggestions but it doesn't make a difference. Still no

>FF!!!!

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)