Old December 7th 04, 04:36 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 04:23:49 GMT, Neil Nelson >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Bill Putney > wrote:
>
>> Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>>
>> > ...I had my
>> > rotors turned at a brake shop, and when I got em back from the n*****

>> Was that really necessary?

>Bill,
>
>You may have seen Larry mention in another post earlier today
>that he had to run an errand.
>That errand was for him to get his regular blood tests.
>
>In a day or so, his doctor(s) will have his medications adjusted
>and we may see him become a bit more lucid.
>
>In the meantime, I wouldn't hold my breath.
>
>Go one Larry, tell him I'm not making this up.

All of that is true, but irrelevant.

What is relevant, is that I live in hostile ****** country; there is
hardly a white face to be seen around here, and the nigs hate the
whites.

You must live in the South, where they still say Yessah and Massah !

I live up in the North where they say "Give it up white boy, Give it
up!" at gunpoint.

Funnny, you people, you car breakers, are REALLY out of touch with
reality, so far so, that many people go out of their way to ever make
your acquaintance ( ergo, forums like this one ).

Keep up the good work. You're giving Autozone and PePboys a bright
future in spare parts !

Lg