Old June 4th 05, 04:07 AM
Casey

Mike said
> Well, after two days (I was told I would get a call back from Honda
> Customer Support in 24-48 hours), I called back to find out the status
> of my "case". I was told to expect a call later that day and she
> apologized for the delay. That was fine. But no call came. So,
> today, on the fourth day, I called to find out what was up with my
> case. The receptionist/dispatcher was polite and checked on my case
> number and said it had been assignd and she would try and connect me
> wiht the case manager. A few minutes later she came back on said that
> I will get a call on Monday - a week after the case was opened. I was
> told the further delay was due to the Monday holiday.

I still haven't received my call - it's now overdue by at least a day.

At the moment, I'm really pessimistic about Honda covering this. Up
until now, I've been one of Honda's biggest cheerleaders. I've owned
Honda's since 1978. Being faced with paying $700-900 so I can see my
radio display really irks me - especially since it burned out in two
years.

> So, we wait some more. My radio display is still dark. Not getting a
> call back in a reasoanble amount of time doens't make me feel very
> optimistic - you know, "never give out bad news on a Friday" type of
> thing.... Maybe I need to think about getting an iPOD....

My display is still dark too. I tried a flashlight but it doesn't
really work all that well, especially while driving. I have gotten
better at controlling the A/C well enough to keep from roasting (I'm in
Florida).

Casey