Old February 24th 05, 10:02 PM
Plowboy

Steve,

The older 2 versions (std and Pro that you can buy in one "pack") the bikes
react faster, alas I bought the one that the demo is online (construction)
it is just as slow at home & work as at the website, you just get full
screen, LOL...

I was a former TY-80 owner got the 1st one sold in Colorado in 74, LOL. We
quit competing in 83 or there abouts... BUT, I have recenlty gone back to
competing after 20 years off, I even had a 75 250 model here for friends &
an 80 for sonny. The last bike I had back in the 80's was 79 Sherpa-t.
Now 2 weeks ago I bought me a GasGas 300 Pro. they are awesome.
http://www.gasgas.com/Gas-Gas-Media/...XT300x700w.gif

I dont mean to change the thread Steve, but have you thought about getting
back in? dang it is soo much fun again... I am sooo glad we did. Goto our
club, check through their links, eventually you will find some dudes near
you that are going at it... :^)

Wichita KS Club is here
http://www.gasgas.com/Gas-Gas-Media/...XT300x700w.gif

I cant help it, I like the sport so much I try and spread the word, ya know.
well enough of me being one of those "spokes men"... LOL

Steve Blankenship enlightened us with: