Old February 24th 05, 09:28 PM
Bill Bollinger

Or like N2003 was to N4. Isn't physics math based anyways? If it accurate,
why change it? Or are we ASSUMING it isn't accurate? Or are we ASSUMING it
isn't accurate because EA made it and Papy didn't? Or are we ASSUMING it
isn't accurate because EA made it 2 years ago and most simmers purchased
N2003 vs. Thunder 03? Bottom line is if it is right, it is right.

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com