Old February 9th 05, 09:50 AM
Billy Bad Assr©

> OK guys...I figured out what was wrong with my car (93 Cavalier RS),
> but I wanted to see if anybody else had this happen to them. It turns
> out the terrible smell I've been getting has been gasoline. One of my
> fuel injectors is leaking and it's stinking up the car pretty bad. But
> what has me confused is that when I start my car in the morning (it's
> really cold right now), something starts blowing in through the vents
> for a minute or so. Is this just related to the gas that has leaked
> out? It stops after a minute though. What would explain this? Just
> some gas burning up? It only happens when I cold start it. When the
> car is warm it doesn't do it. Any ideas or is this just normal for
> this type of problem?

Your kidding right -- your driving around a loaded weapon -- do you have any
idea how many you could kill with that thing!!!!! Get the damn thing fixed --
don't **** around with this -- is cheap to fix -- do the repair yourself -- get
the seals and replace them ALL yourself -- it's fairly simple!!!

--
BBA
°?°