Old July 9th 06, 08:00 PM posted to nashville.general,chi.general,talk.politics.guns,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Alan Moore

Default When we had a REAL president: How Ike stopped Mex illegal border crossings

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 02:34:00 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:33:47 -0700, Alan Moore
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:41:21 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>>>Ike's way is Ok but i still say the best solution is to just mine the
>>>border. These mexicans are not all good people looking for work. Many
>>>are members of the Aztlan movement and want to kill off the white
>>>americans and take over the country. No time to be dainty.

>>That's apt to be hard on the cowboys herding cattle in those areas,
>>and the copper miners in Arizona, isn't it?
>>

>Maybe - you got a better idiea? Understand that no one is talking
>aobut planting mines just any old where. There would be two parallel
>barbed wire fences say a 100 yards apart and the mines in the no-man's
>land. Nothing would take their chances in that area but the illegals.

Considering that recently discovered tunnels across the border have
been considerably longer than that, I'd say you're talking about a
classic boondoggle. Good for manufacturers of landmines and fences,
but not much use for keeping out illegal immigrants.

Al Moore
DoD 734