Old August 19th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
ggslash

Default Have your say? Why bmw?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article . com>,
> ggslash > wrote:
> > with all the the other german brands of car, why did you choose bmw?

> What has nationality got to do with it? Does anyone buy a car by where
> it's made or who owns the company these days?
>
> --
> *Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control
>
> Dave Plowman London SW
> To e-mail, change noise into sound.

i said why out of all german cars did you choose bmw, i didnt say why
did you choose a german car, other countries produce other types of
cars, havn't you notice? german are more into the sides of richness
with leather trim wood grain, cars arnt particurly quick, arnt really
meant for speed but can, but we all know why their known mostly for. As
for other countrys they have their own style, i asked why you choose
that specific car out of germany.