Old May 24th 05, 06:58 PM
Ulf

> Did you try cleaning the MAF first? You may not really need a new one.

After calling my dealer to see what a new one would cost, I ended up
buying one from a local scrap yard for $100. Now the car runs great, no
hesitation anywhere in the rev range, and it definitely feels more
powerful too. I did think the car was a bit sluggish when I bought it,
but I figured with a weight of two tons and only six cylinders under the
hood that's the way it was. Of course, it's still not as quick as my
Camaro, but that can't be expected either. :-)

Ulf