Old March 29th 05, 08:03 AM
Vendicar Decarian

"Big Bill" > wrote in message
> No, when I buy a Savings Bond, the money is real; I know, I paid it.
> However, when I want to redeem it, the scale is far lower than when
> the SS Bonds will come due; the Government can cover it.

No more real than the dollars used by the Social Security system to
purchase U.S. bonds and treasuries.

Stupid... Stupid... Billyboy.

"Big Bill" > wrote in message
> The Government can't cover those bonds used to replace the funds in the SS
> account.

Don't be silly. That would mean that the there is no faith to be had in
the U.S. financial system, and that U.S. government bonds were a worthless
investment.

Once the world realizes this, the 1.5 trillion the world lends the U.S.
yearly will vanish.

What will happen to the U.S. economy then Jacko? Snicker....

The U.S. is just an animated corpse at this point.

So long suckers.....