Old March 28th 05, 08:19 PM
Arif Khokar

Big Bill wrote:

> See, here's a great example of what I'm saying.
> You obviously haven't read what you yourself wrote.
> You said "such as", which does not limit actions to your above
> examples.

Neither Scott nor Nate had a problem properly interpreting the sentence
I wrote. Why are you having a problem? I wrote the sentence, and I
certainly am in a position to clarify its meaning.

Here's a clarification for you.

Any action that requires you to yield to other traffic before making a
maneuver fits the criteria of a maneuver you should not undertake unless
it will not affect the speed and direction of other traffic that could
possibly interact with you. This does not apply to traffic behind you
in the same lane that have to slow down if you yourself are yielding.