Old July 2nd 04, 07:55 AM
Claude

>>>>> "Alfistagj" == Alfistagj > writes:

Alfistagj> There is one simple trick: Hold the nozzle almost fully
Alfistagj> upside down(150dgr. will do), so the hose coming from
Alfistagj> above.

I have experienced the same thing with my 156. Unfortunately you have
to hold the nozzle in that upward position all the time during fuel
delivery. Since most of the automatic devices in the nozzle of most
vendors are broken or disabled (speaking of the Helsinki area) it does
not really matter: I got use to stand holding the nozzle during refill
with my previous car.

[...]
--
Claude