Old August 12th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default 4.0 main bearing bolt size question

I really hope it wasn't just your valve cover leaking down the back
imitating a bad seal. You can tell by running a clean rag across the
back of the head. If it comes out wet with oil....

My main's use a 13/16 wrench. It has a 'slight' amount of play when
fitted.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's