Old August 10th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Saw a Doozy of a Floozy Today

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: "morticide"

>gpsman wrote:
>> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> > This ditz was stopped at the head of a double left turn pocket.
>> > Instead of positioning her car fully within one lane or the other, she
>> > came to a stop straddling both lanes (apologies once again for the
>> > ****ty camera phone):
>> >
>> > http://i1.tinypic.com/243gck9.jpg
>> >
>> > After the light changed, this dimbot drove at about 10 MPH (in a 50
>> > MPH zone), with cars streaming around her on both sides like she was a
>> > rock in a stream. Either she was royally confused, or under the
>> > influence of some mind-altering substance.

>> Or having a heart attack... or having a stroke....

>Still would have needed a cop. Age was not specified (Scott makes it
>sound like the "dimbot" was probably between 20 and 45), so about a 50%
>chance of that.

You know, I see a lot of stupid **** like Scott describes on a fairly
regular basis. I conclude that this is stupidity, and not a heart
attack or stroke as suggested by the moron. The reason being is that
if that many drivers were having heart attacks, strokes, or other
similar emergencies I'd see a LOT more emergency vehicles on the road
than I do.

>> or having engine
>> problems... or having a flat tire... or having an electrical fire... or
>> running out of fuel...

>Hard to tell from the photo for sure, but the vehicle did not look like
>it had any of those problems except the potential fuel one, that being
>a definite qualifier for the "dimbot" category.
>
> or having a brake failure...
>Brake failures tend to lead to speeding up and failure to stop. Didn't
>appear to be the case there.

*Usually* you have warning signs that your brake system is failing.
Failure to heed those warnings also earns the title of "dimbot
supreme."

>> As usual, you have failed to consider possibilites that don't conform
>> to your preconcieved "notions"... and formulated yet another spurious
>> conclusion based on insufficient evidence.

>Scott may not have, but my comments have.

And gpsman has provided possibilities that are highly unlikely.
Consider your shopping experiences; do you not also see morons in the
grocery/retail stores who move about as they do on the road? When they
stop in the middle of the aisle blocking traffic in both directions
are they having a heart attack or a stroke?

>> Your endurance to suffering certifying yourself as an idiot by thinking
>> you know things you couldn't possibly know is quite remarkable...
>> -----
>>
>> - gpsman

>An opinion is like an anus: everyone has one, and they usually stink.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.