Old July 27th 06, 12:08 AM posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics
[email protected]

Default Texas driver's license to jump up to a whopping $100 or more

In article >,
lid wrote:

> Like gun laws, a little enforcement would go a long way toward
> preventing voter fraud without introducing even more laws.

In line with tampering with votes, here in Wisconsin, the fraud occurs
at levels far above the individual voter, and includes both parties:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Mark Green, for instance, has
accumulated over $182,000 in his campaign coffers than is permitted by
state law. Thus far, the state Elections Board has done nothing.

On the other side of the aisle, Democratic incumbent Governor Jim
Doyle's campaign manager, Marc Marotta, is increasingly the focus of an
investigation into the connection between campaign donations and
government decisions. Marotta was previously Administration Secretary to
the Governor's office.

I assume it is the same everywhere at every level of government. We the
voters have nauseatingly been reduced to choosing between the following
parties:

The party of corrupt self interest

The party of dictatorial fascism

The party of evil fundamentalism

BTW, to see who is responsible for these (and possibly worse) being our
only choices in elections, go into the bathroom and look in the mirror.

This situation will continue until we all demand that our elected
officials start doing the job we gave them: serve the public (not
private companies, not churches, not foreign interests, not their own
family and friends. The Public).

If we demand that (which is what we are due), and we do not get it
(which we are certainly NOT), we should do whatever it takes, up to and
including open rebellion, to get them out of office posthaste. If they
steal from us, get 'em out. If they lie to us, get 'em out. If they
behave like nincompoops during national emergencies, get 'em out.

That image you see in your bathroom mirror? That's the only one who can
accomplish it. And you can't do it if you don't know what's going on.