Old July 21st 05, 09:43 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
news:ICRDe.11548$JJ.8736@trnddc09...
> Seven out of the first ten hits out of 47K) for [Freon Refrigeration] come
> back using the word generically.

lol i dont care what websites you can find it has nothing to do with real
world usage. why dont you call a refrigeration company in your local area
and ask them for yourself before preaching from your pedestal of ignorance?

> Google: [Hitler Hero]
> I checked the first four pages of links, and other than Arnold praising
> Adolph, I came up with no links supporting a positive view.

thats funny, i came up with several from a simple google search. for one,
http://www.americannaziparty.com/ with my point being that you can find a
website to support any view you so choose. that doesnt give your position
any credibility.

> Sorry bub, I'll trust my own eyes

lol....yes, 15 minutes in google is worth far more than many years of first
hand experience! <rolling eyes>

its cool jeff, the ignorant wallows in ignorance theres nothing new there.
that youre WRONG as clearly defined by dictionary.com obviously means
nothing to you.

> Yes, and I've shown usage beyond that.
> http://reference.allrefer.com/encyclopedia/F/Freon.html

expands upon, but does not define.

> Given that sunlight rarely causes transmutation of elements, ummmm, plus
> or minus a couple of billion years, I'd say *infinite*.

lol can you give me ANYTHING to prove that assinine statement?

> you may be thinking of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) which is the chemical
> compound that referred to as "chlorine" in your swimming pool.

oh yeah? what about pure chlorine gas used in pools?
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com