Old July 9th 05, 07:21 AM
C.H.

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:11:16 -0700, Bernard Farquart wrote:

> "C.H." > wrote in message
> news >
>>> I am talking out of said orifice why?

>> I didn't say you are.

> Quote "My opinon also remains that you should not assume everyone is
> talking out of a certain backside orifice just because you use that
> orifice for talking."

This sentence supports my statement. I merely asserted that the likelyhood
that you are experienced in talking out of said orifice is quite high
because you assume that others do.

>> I didn't say the car design was faulty, just inapropriate for today's
>> traffic volume and broad car buyer base. I would appreciate it if you
>> would stop with your 'interpretations' of my postings.

> Quote " Yes, your car is ok for you. It would not be ok for a person, who
> doesn't have the strength to consistently operate the non-power-assisted
> brakes in real life conditions. Unfortunately quite a number of licensed
> drivers falls into this category so the car makers need to offer cars that
> these people can drive."

> Hmmm, looks like you forget what you say, then say you didn't mean
> anything like that.

If you see a contradiction here you really need reading glasses.

> I suppose we are done here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Chris