Old July 9th 05, 06:11 AM
Bernard Farquart

"C.H." > wrote in message
news

>> I am talking out of said orifice why?

> I didn't say you are.

Quote "My opinon also remains that you should not assume everyone
is talking out of a certain backside orifice just because you use that
orifice for
talking."

>> I am sure your "former flight instructor" would have a hard time riding
>> an adult's bicycle, but that does not make the bicycle a faulty design.

> I didn't say the car design was faulty, just inapropriate for today's
> traffic volume and broad car buyer base. I would appreciate it if you
> would stop with your 'interpretations' of my postings.

Quote " Yes, your car is ok for you. It would not be ok
for a person, who doesn't have the strength to consistently operate the
non-power-assisted brakes in real life conditions. Unfortunately quite a
number of licensed drivers falls into this category so the car makers need
to offer cars that these people can drive."

Hmmm, looks like you forget what you say, then say you didn't
mean anything like that.

I suppose we are done here.

Bernard