Old July 18th 05, 06:21 PM
N8N

N8N wrote:
> Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> > > Would an 1157 or similar qualify do you think?

> > Can't say for sure.
> >
> > > who was a POR-15 dealer, I can see if he has a little I can borrow to
> > > experiment with.

> > Half-and-half "14K Gold" and "Afterburner Orange" ought to produce a
> > half-decent amber.
> >
> > > I *don't* want to color the lenses, those are also rare and expensive
> > > (and plastic to boot.)

> > Still ain't seen e-mail from you...if one comes in, I'll respond with
> > other suggestions that don't involve painting anything.

> Honestly, I haven't been home in several days so I haven't had access
> to my pictures. The girlie lives a lot closer to my new office than I
> do; I've been known to impose on her when I have an early AM meeting.
>
> nate

Wooden ya know it, my personal computer cr4sh0red over the weekend...
might have to wait a while until I can a) procure a replacement and b)
retrieve all the files off my hard drive... I used to have pics of the
parking light housings on my web site but had to take them down due to
space limitations...

nate