Old July 11th 05, 11:52 AM
Catman

GT wrote:

> They claim to be 40%-70% brighter. Most of them give a colour temperature
> as well - 5800k, or 6000k for example. Which is *whiter* than normal
> bulbs, but I don't know if they are brighter. They do claim to be though.

They may appear brighter due to the higer colour temperature. Some may even
be acutally putting out more lumens (or lux or whatever). I doubt it would
be significant though.

I suppose it also depends on your personal colour sensitivity.

> "Hans-Joachim Pfeifer" > wrote in message
>> Please, one question. I'm understanding, these bulbs are no true HID
>> light. But, my question: are they brighter than H4 bulbs?
>> Thank's

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk