Old June 19th 05, 11:59 PM
CanadianCray

Should work fine. We used to go through all that bull. Lately though we just
change the Rec. Drier & add R134a. They said for years that the oils where
not compatible. And back then that was true. This doesn't apply to the newer
oils that are avail. today. Keep in mind R134a or equiv. will never cool
aswell as R12 in an R12 system. Also be careful about using any of the
aftermarket gases as some are actually propane. BOOM!!