Old March 11th 05, 10:46 PM
ArchTaib

nah the temp problem just does it at random.. sometimes right away,
sometimes not right away..
i know the temp sending unit works to kick the fan in.. cuase the fan
works, and it kicks on to control the normal op temp. but the fan doesn't
come on when it does this temp redline.

i seem to have fixed my code 13.. but now i have a code 12. code 45 hasn't
happened in a couple days.