Old February 19th 05, 05:34 PM
Erik

I also heard horror stories about the suto tranny and have read many posts
on the subject. I have a 1993 325i with an auto tranny and it is doing quite
well. It has 174k on it and runs well. My father, the previous owner changed
the fluid every 15 to20k miles. Then again, my friend who has a 92 325i also
with an auto tranny was more faithful in fluid changes and is on his third
one. I know worst case scenario, I pay $900 for a used one at bavauto.

http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!