Old May 19th 05, 06:18 PM
RicSeyler

Here, here........ Bushies tried to get drilling off of my back yard in
the Gulf.
Pristine Sugar white sand beaches and beautiful emerald green water.
But thankfully failed...... Anyone that has been on a Texas beach and seen
or stepped into the tar balls, the trash that washes up and the film on
the surf break
knows there is no way to control all the remnants that come from it....
Especially
when you deal with giant global corporations and politicians with direct
financial ties
to the industry......

--
Ric Seyler