Old July 24th 05, 04:28 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On 23 Jul 2005 17:18:49 -0700, "Dave" > wrote:

>> Heck,they stop DEAD in their lane here in Orlando,and that's just to change
>> lanes because they were two lanes over from where they wanted to make a
>> turn.And they sit there until some enabler lets them in.

>I saw 5 Pepsi cars do that across two lanes after they pulled into the
>lanes marked I-15 SOUTH ONLY. Apparently the large signs (there's more
>than one) that say FREEWAY ONLY and I-15 S ONLY aren't enough, so they
>stopped in the lanes of the ramp so they could get back out of those
>lanes.

Was there a lot of traffic in the through lanes?

Assholes do things like use the "freeway only" lanes to bypass long
lines of people who are doing the right thing, and then try to force
their way in at the last possible moment - stopping dead and blocking
the lane, if necessary.

These are the same assholes who, when actually on the freeway, will
duck out into the acceleration lane in order to sneak ahead by a few
carlengths, and then stop dead with their signal on, blocking everyone
who is trying to exit.