Old November 5th 04, 04:47 AM
linda

Well, gentlemen, it has been interesting... one thing i found out, there
are nice people and there are not so nice people.. and i can't change a
damn one of them...

thanks for the ride, guys.. and if anyone has any info that they would
not mind sharing with me, good, bad or indifferent, just not flagrantly
mean,(jokes and fun is ok), then email me on my regular email.. we can
discuss, cuss anything you want...

i am not your typical stupid ambulance chasing ****.. i am a very nice
person, who is very interested in all aspects of human life, human
dignity and human suffering.. and i care about all humans.. even
ignorant ones...

with that being said, i am going to go finish watching Hannibal for the
third time and make sure i don't miss the part where Hannibal
eviscerates the detective.. and the boars eat the mean man... and the
serving of the sauteed brain...

gotta go.. catch yall later.. .

linda