Old November 5th 04, 04:29 AM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>i could say something about my two best friends being homosexual,
>>and i could tell you about the two lesbians that are upstairs visiting
>>my heterosexual son,

> ...but it wouldn't make any difference, 'cause they and we are all -- wait
> for it! -- human beings. I do wonder, though, how your alleged best
> friends feel about your vote for a government that considers them less
> than equal.

i asked them, and honestly, they have their wills in order, insurance
beneficiaries are made out to each other, and thanks to our company,
medical bene's. they prefer not to get married, they don't want to get
married.. what does a piece of paper mean anyway? i have been married
twice and that piece of paper was worthless both times.. a piece of
paper does not demand commitment.... they love each other and are happy
that they found each other.... they are Bush supporters too. they don't
consider the "morality" majority... because as i believe and as they
believe, only God can be the judge.. .and i believe that God (regardless
of what the bible says), MY GOD sees my best friends as human beings he
created, i cannot see them waking up one day and deciding to become
homosexual and be treated badly, denied human rights, etc... i believe
God created everyone the way they are... my best friends have a soul,
are religious, and they have a caring and loving relationship with each
other and their friends, and there is no way in HELL that MY GOD does
not love them and would not welcome them in to His arms.. they are
committed to each other and they are good to their friends and do no
harm to anyone... in fact, i cannot say that about some of the hetero's
i know...

promise me, you won't start a thread on animals, i love my animals, cats
(jaz, otis, bella, and dolly) and my dogs (Kali and Georgianna).....

ok, Daniel?

darn, just my luck, all the good men are homosexual (except for my
significant other!!!!)....:-)

lw