Old November 2nd 04, 12:00 AM
Bill 2

"Joe AutoDrill" > wrote in
message ...
> > Well, I have better luck and service with the LeBaron for the past 15

> years.
> > The Toyota is still a more dependable car and I usually take it for long
> > trips. But I have a problem with the 2 Toyota Dealers I dealt with. My

> next
> > car will be a Honda.

> Have fun with the Honda. About the same reliability as the Toyota. 2%
> better or worse depnding on the stats you read.
>
> If you want reliability, get a Hyundai. I HATE to say it, but their stats
> are the top rated.

.. . .for initial build quality, which is good if you keep the car for a
year, but it's the long term that counts, so it will be a couple of years to
know how good modern Hyundais are in the long term. Now granted the modern
Hyundai is a lot better than the Pony of days gone by, but I don't know if
I'd call it exceptional quite yet.