Old July 2nd 05, 02:27 AM
Tony Curran

The S6 also sold in Canada thru 1997 - US required OBD which the S4 and S6
don't have - 97s have it.

I'm an urS6 owner for the past 3 years and $10000 Canadian lighter in the
wallet. Upgraded suspension, chip, exhaust, Pirelli tires plus regular
running repairs. Not bad to work on yourself if your that way incline or
find a VERY good Audi repair shop, not a dealer.

Join the S-Car list. Very informative and friendly bunch. There are probably
some in your city to share info with. I've saved $1000s by
watching/enchanging info on list.

Good luck,

Tony
96 S6