Old January 24th 05, 02:09 AM
tuftackle16

Default EFI Conversion HELP

ok heres the deal....i am putting in a 93 5.0EFI motor into my 70 mustang
and i need help finishing it up....i need to find the O2 Sensor part of
the wiring harness and i also need to find the Fuel pump Wiring harness
that links into the main wiring harness....also is there anyone in the bay
area who might be intrested in helping me finish it up...or could recommend
someonewho specializes in conversions that i could maybe pay or someone who
has done one cuz i dont have the time to finish it but i would like to get
it done ASAP
Let me know
Logan