Old June 19th 05, 02:14 PM
jim cronin

I had a 2000 voyager and had the same problem. It got so bad that I bought a
new Honda accord because my wife was afraid to drive it. after 8 belts, to
belt tensioner and one AC unit they found a TSB for a 1999 that said to
replace the entire front mount. I was under warranty for this and have had
no problems since. that was over 2 1/2 years ago.