Old June 16th 05, 12:59 AM
223rem

Dave Lister wrote:
> 223rem > wrote in news:G03se.3926$on5.2530
> @newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Dave Lister wrote:
>>

>>>Yawn. Is that the best you can do loon, "the commies are coming!"?

>>Dont be a literally minded fool. The Muslim fundamentalists are coming,
>>actually. Today Europe, tomorrow America. Limp wristed liberals
>>like you are their useful idiots (to quote Lenin).

> You are an idiot. Your thinking is the same kind that got us into crap like
> Vietnam, but you be a good reactionary doofus and rally the troops against
> the Commie er Muslim hoard.

The Muslim fundamentalists are a much more insidious, and much less
honorable enemy than the Soviets ever were.

They use our democratic institutions and naive people like yourself against
us. But the funny thing is that they have the utmost contempt for your
kind--dont expect them to be grateful to you, they view you as weak
and foolish. They'd cut off your head in no time, regardless
of your liberal, 'enlightened' credentials.