Old August 25th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
One out of many daves

Default 1990 Cherokee won't run over approx. 1500rpm

clogged exhaust maybe?
did you hook a vacuum gauge to the intake manifold to see what it reads?

Bad distributor rotor/cap, weak ign coil?
clogged vacuum tube/hose to MAF sensor?

did you check the fuel pressure with a cheapie tire gauge or fuel pressure
gauge? BE CAREFUL and use common sense please!!!

is this a USA model or an import to you?
--
later,
dave AKA vwdoc1

oups.com...