Old August 8th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland[_1_]

Default wiring a XJ hitch

The determing factor is if the Trun Signals and the Brake Lights use the
SAME bulb. If they do, then you do not need a converter, if they each use
their own bulb, then you will need the converter.

Another way to tell is if they have a converter at the store that fits your
vehicle, then you will be needing to buy one.

oups.com...