Old July 10th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
magee

Default Blinking 4X4 Indicators - Is There A Code For Number Of Blinks?

My 2002 Explorer V-8 with about 30,000 miles started blinking the 4X4 LOW
and 4X4 HIGH indicators a few days ago. They blink in unison 3 times every 2
minutes. I've searched the internet and this group and found this is not
uncommon. Most others report 5 or 6 blinks every 2 minutes however. Do the
number of blinks indicate what is wrong? I'd like to have some idea of what
is going on before I take it to the dealer.

Thanks