Old April 13th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Hardtop removal, storage, installation photos

I was looking at it JD, thought I would give it a go.
Here it's ok to run whatever you want to, you don't even have to keep the
covers on your upper/offroad lights.
Not that I have any right now, OR that I would ever run them on the highway
but it was nice to know that if I wanted them uncovered I could do it.

"JD Adams" > wrote in message
oups.com...
: Give his fog lamp mod a try too, Kate. I did mine last week and it
: works great. Excellent if you run off-road at night and want serious
: illumination.
:
: Just don't let Smokie catch ya running both at the same time...heh.
: