Old June 10th 04, 03:39 AM
ben

Default gas prices too high or too low?

Don't know know if the question has been asked before, but humor me
for a bit and share your thoughts on gas prices and if ya think
driving an SUV is unpatriotic? In my own mind its a complicated
question that can effect US national security (the part where we in
the USA are dependent upon foreign oil). It was a topic that was sort
of covered in the last issue of national geographic so I posted
another rant on why I think in general SUVs suck.

http://www.phaster.com/road_trips/ar...patriotic.html

I just filled up my land cruiser and it took $100+, oh well its my toy
and its the only vehicle that can accomplish what I want it to do, so
I don't mind paying for the priviliage of driving the darn thing, but
with gas prices all over the news and oil prices now just dropping are
people going to ignore the recient gas price spike??????