Old March 13th 05, 09:45 PM
Sir Ray

Larry Bud wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > As long as they do at or even above the speed limit, a
> > law-abiding-citizen has no reason to say the LLB is slowing them

> down.
>
> How ****ing ridiculous. How do you get by in life? Are you this
> stupid all the time in the real world? I bet you work for the
> government.

'Laura Bush' is some silly troll that posts various rantings and
ravings on this board, mostly concerned with the fact that motor
vehicles exceed 5 mph and do not have a man with a red flag walking
ahead of them.
Posts from 'Laura' and Lance Lamboy (or whatever - remember him) can
and should be ignored if you wish to keep you cool and not enter
bizarro world (I personally think 'Laura' is really the somewhat
confusing, and always wrong, John Kaehny of Transportation
Alternatives, who apparently has never met a motorist he didn't hate)