Old November 28th 04, 11:26 AM
Pete

"Mickey" wrote
> Can anyone tell me which is better to buy - on one hand there's the
> 1998 firebird coupe (CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER DOES THIS
> BABY GOT???? AND IT'S PERFORMANCE FROM 0-60.. i was told there are
> three basic types of firebird: "trans am"..."formula".....and
> "firebird" IS THIS TRUE?? if so than how much Horse power does the
> "FIREBIRD" has??

Uhh... 200hp V6 and 305hp V8. You'll find the rest of the specs at
http://autos.msn.com or if you just use google.

> on the other hand there's the 2001 AUDI TT QUATTRO (6 gear) 225 HP
> coupe...
>

> which is a better car ???

And what does "better" mean to you? For straight on acceleration get
the V8 trans am. For crisp handling in the corners get the TT. Really,
these are two very different cars with very obvious differences. Drive
them both and I'm sure you'll notice. Besides an '01 TTQ 225hp costs
twice as much as a '98 Trans Am, so why are you even comparing these
two??

Cheers,

Pete