Old November 9th 04, 10:42 AM
Stephen F.

"tango" <nigeldobcrossATclaraDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
. 209...
> (Scorpion) wrote in
> om:
>
>> Looking for advice. What is the "best" (I realize this is very
>> subjective) racing game for the PC that also has a full cockpit view
>> as did, for example, NFS 3?
>>
>> Thanks for any info.
>>

> live for speed,grand prix legends,nascar racing 2003,f1 99-02,richard
> burns rally. my favourite, cant decide but for road car type racing live
> for speed wins hands down,probably has the best `incar` view of them
> all.

http://www.liveforspeed.net/

What is great about Live for Speed is the dynamic viewing direction, with
the view looking into corners and into skids when you correct. It can
sometimes get a bit confusing if you are going lock to lock, but generally
works really well and you miss it immensely when back in a sim with a static
view. A dynamic view direction can also be added to Grand Prix Legends with
a nifty little hack. Don't know about the Nascar series.