Old July 22nd 05, 09:03 PM
Kevin Rhodes

>Why did you special order a car without a sunroof?
>
>This feature has value, even if you don't use it. Frankly, I can't imagine
>not using it, even if all one does is tilt the rear up for ventilation.

Biggest reason for me would be the lack of headroom in cars so equiped. I am
fairly tall, but EXTREMELY long in the torso - I flat don't fit comfortably
in most European cars with sunroofs. Getting rid of the sunroof gives an extra
1-2" of headroom. Which is too bad as I would rather have one!

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
91 318is - no sunroof - with headroom
00 Saab 9-5 - with sunroof, without headroom
74 Triumph Spitfire - infinite headroom :-)