Old April 14th 05, 06:15 AM
az-willie

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:50:12 +0000, Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:

> "az-willie" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:22:49 +0000, Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:

>>> Face it, Paul--your bigotry and sense of privilege is showing.

>> ========
>> Actually your racism and ego are showing in that you think the illegals
>> can't take your job because you think you have talent and they don't.

> Please explain to me how an illegal alien will take my job as band
> leader/composer from me. I'd like to hear this.

=========
News flash you egotistical *******.

The rest of the world has band leaders and composers. And you must not be
any big deal 'cause I never heard of you. Not that I pay that much
attention to such things.

Any talented band director could be hired to take your place. You aren't
the only one in the world.

It probably won't happen, but it could.

You're one of those who thinks their job is safe so let's let all the
illegals in so you can save $.50 on a car wash or whatever.

I say let's recruit all the musicians and composers from all third world
countries and bring 'em in so I can get cheaper entertainment. Hell I'm
retired I don't have to worry about my job.