Old June 2nd 05, 08:30 PM
TeGGeR®

Abeness > wrote in :

> Tegger, the tips about the saran wrap on the master cylinder and the
> wood to prevent piston ejection during bleeding are worth their
> electrons in gold...

Do electrons have mass?

> three cheers for the physics of vacuum! Thanks
> again for awesome instrux. You're turning me into a reasonable
> approximation of a brake dude.

I just changed my Master Cylinder. It got old and started leaking due to
worn-out seals. New pages soon! Lots of photos!

BTW, after a few complaints from some (dialup) readers, I'm going to be
reworking the pages (especially the ones with lots of photos) so the pics
are a lot smaller in size to make the pages load faster. You would then
click on the small pics to get the big ones. Currently the pics are full
size, but show up small until you click on them.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/