Old June 8th 04, 07:40 PM
Yaddha

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:46:29 +0200, Neuropean > wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:44:00 +0200, Yaddha
> wrote:
>
>=>A couple of days ago, a filthy thief stole my autoradio out of my
>=>156 2.0 (02/2000).
>[.........]
>=>Regards,
>=>Yaddha - Black 256 2.0 Lusso / 2000
>
>Hi,
>I know it sounds like idiot-proofing, so please excuse-me for
>asking....
>Have you checked if any of the doors was bent out?
>A lot of 156 were opened this way: bend the door outwards enough to
>open it using the regular handle inside.
>Sometimes it doesn't take much bending, and it might something you
>don't notice immediately.
>Neuropean

After my visit to the dealer today I heard and saw what happened. It
is something like you just explained. Since I don't like to give too
much details on the Internet, I won't post it here, but am willing to
mail you and others that have interest in this, what happened...

Y.
Black 156 2.0 Lusso '2000